ABOUT General Info
alpha Kappa Delta Phi is an international Asian-interest sorority with 51 chapters located at numerous universities across the United States and in Canada. Thousands of undergraduate and alumnae sisters support the rapidly growing network of strong and successful women in the organization. alpha Kappa Delta Phi is part of the National APIA Panhellenic Association (NAPA), which it helped charter in 2006.
- January 31 - Violence Awareness Day
- February 7 - National Founders' Day
- April 7 - Asian Cultural Awareness Day
- October 25 - Breast Cancer Awareness Day
alpha Kappa Delta Phi Sorority, Inc. fosters the making of successful leaders by assisting and challenging our members to reach their maximum potential. We strive to maintain the highest levels of integrity and innovation in the promotion of sisterhood, philanthropy, scholastic excellence, and Asian-Awareness in the community while creating lifelong relationships.
alpha Kappa Delta Phi Inc. will be the most respected, premier network of innovative female leaders within the community by:
- Encouraging the growth of our members through cultural diversity and the expression of individuality;
- Empowering our members to become pioneers for philanthropic, cultural, and scholastic programs worldwide;
- Developing strategic collaborations and partnerships; and
- Supporting initiatives promoting the sustainability of our organization and its mission.
- CREED: Love and Friendship
- MOTTO: "Timeless Friendship Through Sisterhood"
- COLORS: Purple and White
- FLOWER: Iris
- SYMBOL: Hourglass
- STONE: Diamond